Tool Cabinet Project





It's been a while since I've posted anything, mainly because things have been moving slowly. This isn't a bad thing, it's merely the reality that learning something new requires careful attention to detail and execution. I have to say though, tiptoeing towards a goal makes getting there even more rewarding. 

Making this tool cabinet has certainly been a learning experience. From the hand cut dovetails to the custom molding to the use of 19th century hand-tools to make the door, this project has challenged my abilities and at times, my patience. There were small setbacks, miscuts and calculations that needed to be redone or reworked, that was inevitable. In the end, I am satisfied with the final product and encouraged about the starting point from which my skills and abilities are certain to evolve. 
newer post older post