The Final Countdown



I can't believe it. Only three more days in this wasteland of middle management. I could dedicate a whole blog to my misgivings about my current employer, about their shortsightedness, their ineptitude, their lack of leadership. It's been a long two years. I could right a whole book about how not to run a business. It was never supposed to be about business anyway. Business always seemed like something for those with no appreciable skills and no passion. I had passion, a passion that I thought would help change the world. I thought we really could help support the large scale adoption of electric cars and alternative energy. A better, cleaner, more sustainable world was on the horizon.

In the end, this really is just a business. The business has failed. Time to move on.



All For Show
                                                           
newer post