Heirloom Carpentry
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Pages
Home
About Me
Contact
Walnut Armoire Project
Categories:
Posted by
Unknown
Popular Posts
A Workbench of My Own
Producing quality work requires having the right tools to accomplish the job. At the North Bennet Street School, I have come to re...
Historic Window Reproduction
Historic window restoration has been a big part of the work that I've done at the North Bennet Street School and throughout m...
Timber Framing Introduction
Timber framing is a big focus at the North Bennet Street School so I will be dedicating several entries to the trade along with details of t...
Governor Belcher House Post #1
The company is involved in so many projects right now I don't always get the whole story of what I am working on until I show up on sit...
Wood Repair and Window Restoration
My crew is putting the finishing touches on our window work at the Fogg Library in Weymouth. I figured this would be a good time to reflect ...
Display Stand Project
In addition to being a great educational institution, The North Bennet Street School also does a good job of connecting students with prospe...
Summer Internship at Essex Restoration
Monday was my first day on the job at Essex Restoration and my first day as a bonafide and paid carpenter! I couldn't be any more gratef...
Project of the Week: Miniture Tool Chest
As a student on a tight budget, my eyes lit up when one of my instructor's offered up a thick slab of donated Mahogany to the class ...
Project of the Week Part 1 Sliding Lid Box
This is the first in a series of weekend projects I am working on in my spare time. I have been fooling around with Google Sketch Up and I q...
Cutting the Frame
For this year's timber framing project, our class was contracted to build an addition to a modest 1850's Cape style home in Canton, ...
Check out my Pintrest
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
A Workbench of My Own
Producing quality work requires having the right tools to accomplish the job. At the North Bennet Street School, I have come to re...
Historic Window Reproduction
Historic window restoration has been a big part of the work that I've done at the North Bennet Street School and throughout m...
Timber Framing Introduction
Timber framing is a big focus at the North Bennet Street School so I will be dedicating several entries to the trade along with details of t...
Governor Belcher House Post #1
The company is involved in so many projects right now I don't always get the whole story of what I am working on until I show up on sit...
Wood Repair and Window Restoration
My crew is putting the finishing touches on our window work at the Fogg Library in Weymouth. I figured this would be a good time to reflect ...
Display Stand Project
In addition to being a great educational institution, The North Bennet Street School also does a good job of connecting students with prospe...
Summer Internship at Essex Restoration
Monday was my first day on the job at Essex Restoration and my first day as a bonafide and paid carpenter! I couldn't be any more gratef...
Project of the Week: Miniture Tool Chest
As a student on a tight budget, my eyes lit up when one of my instructor's offered up a thick slab of donated Mahogany to the class ...
Project of the Week Part 1 Sliding Lid Box
This is the first in a series of weekend projects I am working on in my spare time. I have been fooling around with Google Sketch Up and I q...
Cutting the Frame
For this year's timber framing project, our class was contracted to build an addition to a modest 1850's Cape style home in Canton, ...
Home
About Me
Powered by
Blogger
.